Ways to volunteer
- Visiting individuals detained at Stewart Detention Center (on your own or with a group)
- Spending a weekend at the Hospitality House hosting families and visitation groups
- Preparing meals (that can be frozen and reheated) for volunteers to serve visiting families
- Cleaning and folding Hospitality House laundry
- Purchasing and mailing books for detained individuals who request reading material
- Writing letters to detained individuals. Tips for sending holiday cards with a group.
- Inviting us to share immigration detention and organization with your faith community, community group, or friends