Ways to Volunteer
- Visiting individuals detained at Stewart Detention Center (Visitation is currently closed due to COVID-19.)
- Spending a weekend at the Hospitality House hosting families and visitation groups (Our Hospitality House is currently closed due to COVID-19.)
- Writing letters to detained individuals. Toolkit for sending letters and cards to Stewart
- Inviting us to share immigration detention and organization with your faith community, community group, or friends
- Answering our hotline. (Bilingual Spanish required)
- Holding a drive for clothing or gift cards.
- Becoming a pen-pal via letters, the phone, or video-conference (Speakers of language other than English needed.)
- Serving on a committee such as letter-writing, advocacy, or fundraising.