- Family and Community Support Line: 404.480.4780
- Helpline for people at Stewart Detention Center: 229.234.9022
We welcome you to stay overnight at our hospitality house on Saturday or drop by Saturday or Sunday to rest, use the restroom, and grab a snack. CALL BEFORE YOU COME TO LUMPKIN TO VISIT YOUR LOVED ONE. VISITATION MAY BE CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19. WHEN VISITATION IS CLOSED AT STEWART DETENTION CENTER, OUR HOUSE IS ALSO CLOSED.
WE CAN ALSO:
• Send your loved one a book.
• Put a small amount of money on your love one’s commissary account.
• Arrange for a bag of clothing for your loved one, in case they are facing deportation.
• Provide post-release support for your loved one, if they are released on bond or parole, or because they won their case.
• Provide support for rent and utilities, if you are experiencing financial hardship and are eligible for our Family Care Program. Contact Michelle@elrefugioministry.org
Our report is available here in English: Click Here →
Spanish-language version coming soon.
Sign our petition here: Click Here →
Download our English-language toolkit for a week of action to #ShutDownStewart: Download Now →
Download the Spanish-language toolkit here: Download Now →