• We invite you or your loved one to call:
Family and community support line: 404.480.4780
Helpline for people at Stewart Detention Center: 229.234.9022
• We can send your loved one a book to alleviate boredom.
• We can put a small amount of money on your loved one’s commissary and phone accounts.
• We can send you a grocery store gift card.
• We can arrange for a bag of clothing for your loved one, in case they are deported.
• We can provide post-release support for your loved one, if they are released on bond or parole, or because they won their case.
• If you are experiencing financial hardship, you may be eligible for assistance with rent and utilities. Please contact Michelle Fierro at firstname.lastname@example.org