• We invite you or your loved one to call our hotline for support at 229.234.9022.
• We can send your loved one a book to alleviate boredom.
• We can put a small amount of money on your loved one’s commissary and phone accounts.
• We can send you a Solidarity Care Package, which includes a gift card you may use for groceries.
• We can arrange for a bag of clothing for your loved one, in case they are deported.
• We can provide post-release support for your loved one, if they are released on bond or parole, or because they won their case.
• If you live in Georgia, you may be eligible for assistance with rent, food, utilities, and medical expenses. Please contact Michelle Fierro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at 229.234.9022.
Our report is available here in English: Click Here →
Spanish-language version coming soon.
Sign our petition here: Click Here →
Download our English-language toolkit for a week of action to #ShutDownStewart: Download Now →
Download the Spanish-language toolkit here: Download Now →