• We invite you or your loved one to call our hotline for support at 229.234.9022.
• We can send your loved one a book to alleviate boredom.
• We can put a small amount of money on your loved one’s commissary and phone accounts.
• We can send you a Solidarity Care Package, which includes a gift card you may use for groceries.
• We can arrange for a bag of clothing for your loved one, in case they are deported.
• We can provide post-release support for your loved one, if they are released on bond, parole, or because they won their case.
• If you live in Georgia, you may be eligible for assistance with rent, food, utilities, and medical expenses. Please contact Michelle Fierro at email@example.com.
Call us at 229.234.9022.
What We Do
We offer lodging, meals, and support to families visiting loved ones detained at Stewart Detention Center.
VISIT PEOPLE IN DETENTION
We take individuals and groups to visit immigrants detained at Stewart Detention Center.
EDUCATE THE COMMUNITY
We conduct educational outreach to increase awareness of immigration detention and advocate for justice for immigrants.